I'm pretty sure I have gained weight since arriving here a month ago, despite the heightened amount of walking I've been doing. This gelato-and-pastry habit I've fallen into (or just carried over from my binge-eating in the states) has to stop, for the sake of my wallet and my waistline.
Those cornetti con cioccolato are divine and a scoop of stracciatella hits the spot every time, but I am putting myself on a restricted diet of no more than two pastries and two small cups of gelato a week, starting this Friday in Venice. Quality over quantity. Try to avoid diabetes.
EDIT (Sunday): Well, that was a fail. Starting over tomorrow. Cornetti don't count.
EDIT (Sunday): Well, that was a fail. Starting over tomorrow. Cornetti don't count.
I should probably also stop buying those 38-cent packs of wafer cookies at the supermarket. They disappear embarrassingly quickly down my throat.
In related news, apparently spoom is a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment